About Lyric House:Lyric House is Denver’s only full service music publishing company. We offer creative and administrative publishing services for bands, artists and songwriters both nationally and internationally. Our catalog includes over 50 independent artists from Denver and all over the country.Description:Production interns will film edit and organize our weekly vlog updates. These will vary from week to week, ranging from videos of our bands playing in office, to informative videos about the publishing business. Occasionally we might have paid outside work our interns. Interns will be expected to be in office one - three times a week for filming, and can edit in office, or from home. Scheduling is very flexible and will be discussed on a weekly basis. Lyric House is a fun place to work for anyone hoping to get into video production for the music industry.Qualifications:Must have access to a HD camera, and computer. Must have post production experience in Final Cut & After Effects. Studio lighting technique knowledge is a must. Intern should have an interest in music videos, and leaning about the music industry. Well organized, self motivated, professional demeanor.Please email portfolio to:Krista Van Allen
PURE Entertainment is a newly formed online television entertainment company in search of an Executive Producer that will be responsible for building and leading the businesses production operations. This role is suited for television entertainment visionaries with a deep desire to create socially and culturally influential nonfiction programming. The ideal candidate is an experienced television executive/producer looking for a new adventure and a partnership opportunity.
§ Administer production management subsidiary; oversee production entities
§ Develop and champion the strategic vision and direction of production efforts
§ Establish transparent and efficient production infrastructures
§ Implement best practices, communications and related business procedures
§ Create production budgets, schedules, staffing and logistics systems
§ Track and deliver productions within budgetary and time requirements
§ Implement innovative content production methodologies and formats
§ Execute multiple series in development and production simultaneously
§ Lead external production partner relationships and contract negotiations
§ Develop new creative concepts and production ideas as well as the plans that progress those efforts into commercial viability
§ Manage relationships between writers, producers, directors, talent, editors and all related business units including legal, marketing, sales, technology and human resources
§ Supervise production reversions or repackaging, editing, re-narration, post-production audio, dubbing, subtitling, scripting, graphics, etc.
§ Control internal and external resources and staff time; taking accountability for deadlines, work quality, and overall project success
§ Maximize value of productions and distribution channels
§ Minimum of 7 years experience in field or studio production of TV programming
§ Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple production slate through entire lifecycle
§ Expertise in: windowing strategies, ratings, content rights, distribution and consumer data
§ Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent skills, training and experience in fine arts, communications, media, film entertainment and telecommunications
§ Canadian citizen or resident
PURE is a nonfiction television production and distribution business based in Montreal, Q.C. The Company focuses on producing internationally appealing original TV series for online distribution. Our mission is to develop unique entertainment experiences for consumers, broadcasters and advertisers by creating distinct brands across different genres of content through innovative production and distribution techniques.
In The Telling is a rapidly growing Boulder-based Documentary Instruction company now seeking experienced self-motivated individuals to fill part time, full time and paid internship positions. Opportunities are available in motion graphics, film editing and content development. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Independent self-starters who are able to meet deadlines and exhibit strong organizational skills only need apply.
Motion Graphics Animators
Minimum Requirement 20-25 hours/week.
Requires creativity and the ability to use animation techniques to illustrate complex academic concepts. As a Motion Graphics Animator, you will:
- Create animations to align with existing footage and transcripts
- Edit your animations to time and creative specifications
- Gain experience and training in Adobe After Effects
- Must be able to create visually compelling and instructive animations
- Working knowledge of Camtasia
- Working knowledge Photoshop and other Adobe Suite products
Minimum requirement 20 hours/week.
As a content developer, you will:
· Create tables in Word to log information
· Work within our authoring templates to align trans-media elements with film transcripts
· Review content and revise based on provided standards
· Work with PowerPoint content
· Create thumbnails for trans-media elements
· Author final content into the Tell it player
- Must be proficient with Mircosoft Word and PowerPoint
- Must be detail oriented
- Must have excellent English skills and be able to paraphrase challenging concepts
Freelance with flexible schedule
- Creating and organizing projects
- Doing Rough cuts of short (3 - 5 minutes) videos
- Syncing up 2-3 cameras
- Must be proficient with Premier Pro
- Must be familiar with After Effects
- Comfortable with syncing and working with multiple cameras
- Knowledgeable in various video formats and exporting procedures
- working knowledge of Photoshop
Freelance with flexible schedule
Adept at all phases of editing, from Rough Cut to Final Cut, including:
- Creating and organizing projects
- Doing Rough cuts of 3 - 5 minute pieces
- Syncing and working with multiple cameras
- Utilizing animation techniques such as titling and motion graphics
- Utilizing graphic and design techniques and aesthetics
- Identifying and incorporating b-roll
- Doing color correction, audio mixing
- Must be proficient with Premier Pro
- Must be proficient with After Effects
- Proficient in video formatting and exporting
- Working knowledge of Audition
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus
Paid Production Assistant / Audio-Video Assistant
- Provide assistance to Audio/ Video, Graphic, and Post Production Areas
- Set up, test, and adjust recording equipment for recording sessions and live performances; tear down equipment after event completion.
- Operating digital, electronic and/or film camera in multi and single conditions, and combining the use of complex technology with creative visual skills. Equipment Skill: Cannon 5 DIII, and or JVC Broadcast Quality cameras.
- Follow a camera script (which gives the order of shots practiced at rehearsal and is cued by the director during recording) or on location, where there is likely to be more opportunity for creativity through suggesting shots to the director
- Acquire, coordinate, and manage video and audio equipment, as well as video, audio, and image collections.
- Create and maintain clean working areas in TV Studio, Video Production Studio, and Audio Recording Studio
- Track equipment usage and maintenance
- Prepare sanctuary as well as auxiliary service halls prior to service with audio and video needs
- Tear down and organize service halls morning after service
- Participate in necessary administrative duties as needed
Brain Farm Digital Cinema is an Emmy Award winning Production Company specializing in the highest quality action and adventure filmed entertainment. Brain Farm’s cinematic techniques and technologies have set new standards in filmmaking, resulting in some of the most commercially successful properties in sports film history. From aerial cinematography to innovative camera rigs, Brain Farm has transformed the art of high definition filmmaking. Its roster of directors, producers, cinematographers and specialists is dedicated to doing whatever it takes to “get the shot” and “tell the story” so that every project is as memorable and engaging as it is groundbreaking.
Brain Farm’s Production Office is the heart of communication between the Production, Production Services, Post Production, Marketing and Administrative departments. All those involved exercise creative and technical skills while maintaining a professional working environment. The Production Management Intern assists in all aspects of production by focusing on the office environment through organization, communication and administrative needs. Interns will work directly with the Executive Assistant in this part time, unpaid internship. We are looking for interns with a great attitude, a desire to do jobs big and small, and add to our passion for making great entertainment.
Responsibilities May Include:
• Data Entry
• Office Management
• Sending Professional Emails
• Supporting Producers in Research
• Simple Budgeting
• Administrative Duties
• Social Media Content Creation and Application
• Pre/Pro Wrap Books
• Must be proficient in: Excel, Keynote, Pages, Word…and more
This is a part-time, unpaid internship. Housing and transportation are not provided.
Applications must include a resume and cover letter to be considered for the position. Reels and portfolios will be given extra attention. Please note your potential start date.
Send application to email@example.com
No phone calls please
SlimGenics Marketing Group is looking to hire a full-time Video Production Assistant.
The Video Production Assistant will work within the SlimGenics marketing team to shoot, and edit video materials for web, broadcast and DVD distribution. This position requires a basic understanding of camera operation, lighting, composition, audio recording, animation and video capture with a DSLR. The Video Production Assistant will work closely with the Creative Director and Video Producers to ensure all projects reflect the SlimGenics brand and communicate a consistent message across all platforms.
· Light and shoot video on location and in studio
· Strong editing and animation skills
· An understanding of audio recording mixing and mastering
· Able to transcode video formats for editing and finishing
· Work with design, content and other technical teams on various projects
· Self-driven, motivated, accountable and able to take full ownership of tasks
· Able to prioritize and manage multiple, parallel projects to deadline in a cross-functional team environment
Skills and Abilities Required:
Must have solid working knowledge of the following:
· Camera operation (Canon 5D MKII and Sony FS100)
· Audio mixing and recording
· Studio lighting techniques
· Premiere Pro
· Color correction (Premiere Pro and After Effects)
· After Effects
· Adobe Encore
· Adobe Audition
· Video encoding / transcoding
How to apply:
Please contact Mark Clevenger with your resumé and portfolio: firstname.lastname@example.org
The family of a former Colorado Film school Student is looking for a student to film our wedding at Chatfield Botanical Gardens on June 22, 2013. The assignment will be from 3:00 pm until 8:00 (5 hours) and pay $250. No camera or editing is required.
Job Title: Prezi Animator
In The Telling is a rapidly growing Boulder-based Documentary Instruction company, seeking creative, self-starting individuals, who can work with us on creating Prezi animations for our Telling productions. These animations are a critical component in weaving together educational storylines, and require both creativity and ability to visualize complex academic concepts.
As a Prezi animator, you will:
• Create animations using Prezi to align with existing footage and transcripts
• Edit your animations to time and creative specifications
• Film your animations for placement in final cut films using Camtasia
• Must be proficient with Prezi
• Must be able to create visually compelling and instructive Prezis
• Must be able to meet defined deadlines
• Must have good organizational and time-management skills
• Desirable to have experience with Camtasia, Photoshop, and other Adobe Suite products
• Inquisitive, and not limited by guidelines
• Motivated by challenge
We are looking for individuals able to make a commitment of at least 15-20 hours (flexible) per week. Other opportunities may exist for those interested in a larger commitment.
How To Apply:
Please contact Abigale Johnson with your cover letter, resumé and a prezi sample at: Abigale@inthetelling.com
Description: Production interns will: Help coordinate and organize documentary film projects, TV shows, and non-profit promotional videos; help out on various shoots as production assistant with audio, lighting, camera-work, logging, etc.; assist in production training workshops; assist in various post-production efforts from editing to motion graphics and DVD design; learn the skills needed to become an Open Media Foundation contract producer/videographer; answer phones, support volunteers, and help maintain the office.
Qualifications: The Open Media Foundation is searching for a well organized, self-motivated individual with confidence, excellent communication skills, and a professional demeanor. Applicants should have an understanding of computer hardware. Some post-production, NLE and interactive media experience preferred, especially Final Cut Pro, Flash, Adobe After Effects, and/or DVD Studio Pro 3. Experience in DVD production, experience living and working within diverse communities, and a passion for independent media is a plus.
To apply, please complete the online Production/Editing Internship Application, and be sure to upload your cover letter and resume within this form. * note* ALL PROD/POST APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A REEL OF PREVIOUS EDITING WORK. A link to any work you have online is preferred. If you have questions, email: email@example.com
Description: This position is for someone with an interest in learning the inner workings of a television studio. Studio interns will work with the station director to: Help with studio shoots; perform content digitization; help organize station events; do outreach in the community; maintain gear; do inventory, web research and data entry; work with youth interns; answer phones; manage equipment check-outs, support volunteers; maintain the office.
Qualifications: Applicants must be friendly and outgoing, have an interest in studio management, be excited about working with diverse populations, and have a passion for independent production. No prior experience in station management is required, as interns will be fully trained by the station manager, but candidates with technical expertise are preferred.
To apply, please complete the online Public Access Internship Application, and be sure to upload your cover letter and resume within this form. If you have questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org